The Guest House
* The perfect four season country getaway (90 minutes from GTA) for those in favour of romance and relaxing afternoons with your favourite read and brew.
* Private 3-bedroom suite with kitchenette, dining area, living room and wood burning stove has a private entrance and walk out to the private patio with additional 2 bedrooms on the upper level. Private and shared bathrooms.
* Breakfast offerings range from full American style and continental; lunches and dinners may be arranged upon request.
* We are host to couples, families and groups for overnight, weekend, week long, monthly and seasonal stays.
* Patio, gas barbeque, WiFi, TV/DVD
* Bikes, canoes, snowshoes are available.
* Minutes from Beaver Valley Ski Club and Talisman and Kimberley's Old Baldy, within half hour from Blue Mountain, Collingwood, Craigleith, Thornbury, Meaford, Georgian Highlands and close to Owen Sound en route to Tobermory and Manitoulin Island.
* Close to theatre, art, music, dance, shopping, sightseeing, birding, daytripping and outdoor recreation.
* SPRING, SUMMER, FALL - hike or walk "the trail" and woodland paths, cycle scenic back roads, golf, swim, canoe, kayak and fish Lake Eugenia and Beaver River or travel over the mountain to Georgian Bay beaches.
* WINTER attracts downhill skiers, snowboarders, snowshoers, cross-country skiers, dogsledders, snowmobilers and everyone who loves making angels in the snow.
* Nature lovers can explore Grey County’s seven spectacular waterfalls and glorious mountain landscapes.
* Added Value: Receive your free V.I.Passport and obtain savings from local quality restaurants, shopping and attractions.